Terms and Conditions (Hot Food Delivery)
- We accept orders on a first-come, first-served basis. We reserve the right to disable online ordering once we have reached our quota for the day. It is up to you to ensure that you order early enough. Please order early or contact us to check for availability.
- We use a system of delivery slots that correspond to your delivery postcode. We use this system so that we can comfortably reach your address within the given time-frame on our route. You will be prompted to enter a date and time-slot for your delivery. Depending on the level of delivery service that you select, you will have more or less timeslot options to select.
- For our temperature-controlled delivery service, we guarantee that the food will be hot when you receive it (apart from Spring Rolls, Sesame Prawn Toast and Crying Tiger). For our free Saver delivery service, we do not make any guarantees that the food will be hot on arrival and you will not be able to specify what time the food will arrive. We will endeavour to get the food to you as quickly as possible, though.
- If the system cannot find your exact address please enter your postcode in the address lookup box please fill out your full address. If your address is hard to find, we would appreciate it greatly if you could provide detailed instructions in your order notes. You can also enter your What3Words address on the checkout page – see the What3Words website for more info.
- Due to the large geographical area that we serve, we cannot guarantee that your order will arrive at exactly the time that you specify. We can sometimes experience delays that are unavoidable and sometimes we may even get to you slightly early. We will endeavour to contact you if there is a problem.
- Finding addresses in rural locations can be difficult, especially in the dark. Often our delivery drivers will call you for guidance as they approach your address. By booking with us you are agreeing that you will be contactable via the telephone number that you have provided during the checkout process during the time slot that you selected. If our driver calls you on the telephone number that you provided and you do not answer within 5 attempts then he/she will move on to the next delivery. It is then at the discretion of the individual driver if they will deliver to you (although they generally will do their best to get your meal to you) and you may get your delivery at the end of the delivery route. If you do not call back and we are unable to get your delivery to you then you accept that you will not be entitled to a refund of your order.
We reserve the right to make adjustments to these Terms and Conditions periodically.